Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!




Christmas is here, and New Year is near. People will start receive messages that sounds like more to trick you than to wish you. I've received some those kind of messages. One example sounds like this:

I've received this message 4 times. It might consider better than some people who can receive more than that.

First, does it mean that I have to forward this to 40 people?? so that my 2009 won't be the worst year??

Second, I suddenly realized that I've at least 4 people who treat me as their one of the 10 best friends. So, BEST friend can up to 10.

Third, the people who forward this is more worried about themselves than about their so-called best friends have enough credits to forward it to 10 so-called best friends.

I might sound too serious about it. :P
What I wanna say is, forward better message la...
Cheer!!

2 comments:

Zi said...

You're absolutely right on this one. I see no reason why people should subject themselves and others to this kind of abuse.

If you receive this kind of messages just keep it to yourself la. delete it and trust me you'll have a brighter day ahead! :D

Huishinlee said...

sure la i everytime also delete 1 hahaha why got ppl believe this kind of msg zzz