Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chinese Festivals

Today is Dong Zhi, a day with the shortest daylight in a year. Today, Chinese should be together with their family and eat tang yuan. As for myself, I don't really like to eat tang yuan, plus my parents are not at home now, so this year's Dong Zhi...but I ate in my aunt's house, its not that bad after all... Tang Yuan

I love Mooncake Festival, because I love mooncake!! Damn delicious. And I love to play tanglung, not really play, but just decorate my house with tanglungs. My last Mooncake Festival celebrated with my sis was 2 years back, I still remember that was the last day of my PMR. So long ago...miss that moment...Traditional Mooncake


Snow Skin Mooncake(my favourite)



Jelly Mooncake

Next year 26th Jan will be the Chinese New Year, and the only moment I'll be free from NS. Absolutely looking forward to it, and my angpau!! ahaha

No comments: