Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Falling in love~~


"When I close my eyes, all I see is you..."

"I always miss you, even when I'm looking at you..."

"When you're not by my side, one part of me is lost..."

"When you're by my side, every part of me is yours..."

"Always want to protect you, but you always give me more..."

"When I'm missing you, I wonder if you're thinking of me too..."

"I always wonder if you feel about me like the way I feel about you..."

"Even though I really want to go near you, but sometimes I'll pretend that I don't see you..."

"That's when the world stop spinning, when our eyes meet, when you hold me hand..."

"Glad that you'll observe me, and you might not know that I know you're watching..."

"For me, a promise to you, is like an oath, always stick with it..."

"Always want to share things with you, but when the chances come, I forget about it, but you..."

"Try hard to make you smile, but you're the one who always make me smirk..."

"You're the one who give me happiness, but you're the one who hurt me at the first place..."

"Never angry with you, but worried about you when I can't reach you..."

"Want to know everything about you, want to tell everything about me..."

"My heart is always be with you, no matter where you go..."

"Sometimes, just hope that you will know my feelings, and I can know yours too..."

That's when you fall in love...

Origin: GOS

No comments: