Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Intro...


Music In Me
Welcome to My Black Parade
Its a rock song, no doubt. But, with the piano(which is commonly known as perfect instrument to play sentimental songs) to play the intro, it gives a tender side of the song. Plus, its too significant, as once the first note is played, no one will doubt that it's My Chemical Romance's Welcome to my black parade.

Right Here Waiting
A love song, which has touched the hearts of thousands people. And that's why, it is now still listen by the teenagers nowadays. Again, i would say that the piano, as the main instrument has contributed for the touching melody throughout the song.

I Hate This Part
Just a few notes, it has created another significant intro for this song, simple and nice. The intro has attracted me to listen to this song, as I don't really like The Pussycat Dolls. And for this song, I just like the intro, which sometimes is replayed as background melody throughout the song. Somehow, the tunes are peaceful for me.

Wait For You
Some said the intro is almost same as Never Have A Dream Come True. I agreed with that too. However, I choose this piece instead of the latter, it's because I was influenced by the touching lyric, which pictures an unconditional love, and the will to sacrifice for the loved one.

You're Beautiful
I guess everyone recognized this intro too. A piece of song that on top of almost every charts in the year of 2005. But it's weird as I only like this song this year, in a sudden. Guitar, another instrument that is widely used, simple and amazing, suits for most kind of songs.

There are lots of songs that I think the intro is as good as those.

Oh yea, I feel like wanna talk about Love In This Club. It's not about the intro now, but a part in the middle of the song, where the piano is played "downstream". Try to listen to it.

No comments: