Monday, December 1, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

SPM just finish, so did my secondary life. Byebye!! I don't really miss my school, where our laughter lingers around, but my friends who give me lotsa lotsa LOTSA laughter...

Whenever I have a problem, the first thing pop out in my mind is," Find Chuiping!" haha..She will help me to solve the problem. Even if she can't, she will analyze the problem, and give me a bright road. Always, you can see a bright bulb above her head!! Great minds, she said it once..She is always cheerful, energetic and has positive thinking. If I'm sad or down, find her!! That's my medicine!! She loves foreign culture and likes traveling around. Two years ago, she went to Italy and stayed with a host family.That's so cool!! Sometimes, she is funny, and say herself "sampat"...I don't know what to say, but she's so "ChuiPing"..She is my "oldest" classmate, as we are in the same class since kindergarten!! It's not easy, plus we are very good friends!! Lasted friendship...i guess..


So this is my dearest Rafidah!! This is our very first pic this year, luckily, its not the last...haha..She has the brightest eyes and a very great smile, which can make you smile too!! She is damn nice!! Whenever you need help, she will really try her very best to help you. She is quiet in the class, sitting at the corner, but its ok, I still can find her^^,but when you really talk to her, she can be very funny. She always ties her shoelace, in the class, in the canteen, beside the corridors, while walking, or in front of the toilet...and she is good at "fishing", with the head still...Paise~ She is very cute!! Sometimes, what she says or what she does, its just...cute!! She gave me lotsa sweet memories...And hey, what I said was what I meant, don't doubt me!! Just can't stop smiling when thinking about her...



My buddy, Yenleen!! She's my secrets keeper. She knows the most of my things. Sometimes, I wonder how she can stand my noisy voice, always bla bla bla...She's indeed a very good listener. We always do things together, from the club and st.john activities, to tuition, and hanging together. Since secondary, we sit together for 3 years, luckily we didn't feel "xien"...haha..but it's weird coz we didn't really talk when primary!! Sometimes, we are crazy and talk about gila gila things and laugh ourselves. Sometimes, when we are sad, we comfort each other and laugh again...just so crazy when two "xiao" people together...


Here comes Syquina!! Even its awkward, but I still wanna say, she taught me to communicate with other races, and that's what i learnt the most in secondary. It happened during F1, even we didn't talk much that time...She likes to imitate other people, and damn funny!!! haha...and she can suddenly burst into laughter, and makes other people around her laugh too!! She always think that she is not good enough, but actually she is so good, cause she can make people around her feels good...Have faith!! Be yourself!! And the sky will be yours!!



Ah Piang is here!! Forget why suddenly call her ahpiang d...and I forgot why suddenly we become closer, during F2 time..but its not important anymore...She knows a lot of my "xia sui" things, and always remind me...:( She is nice, but sometimes she likes to trick you. She is generous, but sometimes you won't know why she gets angry with you. She is kind, but sometimes so cool and you're not dare to talk to her. She is not tall, but her determination is high above the sky(for something)..She has some "pets" in our class, like ekhem..ly***, Szel*** or Huais***...haha...privacy...



Our beauty queen, and the smartest girl, HuiShin!! She has self-confidence, know exactly what she wants and clear with her minds. She is strong, even if she cries, she will only get tougher after the tears. She is somehow different from other friends around me. She said, she wants to grow up fast, leave the "xien" school life, but nothing seems to be interesting to her. She said, she wants to live until 50 something only, because she thinks being an old people is hard. She said, she doesn't want to get marry and we live together. She wanted to become a cook, coz she said she doesn't like to study...^^

Everyone is special, and there's a story behind why we get closer...I guess its the fate, bringing us into a small circle, from over billions of people in this world...

No comments: