Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yesterday, our class organised a class meal at my residence.
Before this, I wasn't that enthusiastic about it, as I am not that close with my classmates. But, anyhow, I hoped to have the chance to bond with them during the meal.

At the end, it turned up that the soirée was nice! I got the chance to talk and play around with them. Except that part that they talked too fast in french and I understood nothing, and the part I had difficulty to express myself, we had bien rigolé^^

For the 1st time, I sincerely think that the french are funny, cool! I wish I could have more topics to talk with them next time^^

At the end, something surprised me. After the eating session, some of them went to play basketball, and my girl friends were totally different on the field!! Despite how feminine they are normally in class, they were like completely released and se sont lâchées and gave no chance to opponents while playing. I know they are sportive, but I've never knew they were that sportive and the difference was!! I was impressed!

Conclusion, I had a great time yesterday night, and I appreciate them as my classmates^^

No comments: