Friday, February 25, 2011

My Birthdays

  • Childhood
I couldn't remember much how my family has celebrated my birthday, but luckily I still have photos. Once, I was dressed in a red Chinese traditional costume, and my family has invited the neighbour and the relatives to attend my birthday party. I guessed I've had a great and happy moment that night as I was smiling on each photo:)

Sadly, I really couldn't remember how I celebrated my birthdays until form 3

  • Form 3, 15th
My birthday clashed with the Sport's Day in STPD. But my friend, Yan Ping, had still managed to organise a birthday party for me. She has informed everyone to gather at the canteen.(how we called the part that's the nearest to the field already? I need a prefect to tell me:p) I think that was the 1st time I had a birthday party in school with all my friends.:) They had sing the birthday song, and happily, I blew out the candles, made a wish, cut the cake and received some presents:P I was really happy that day:)

  • Form 4, 16th
I am sure that my friends had once again celebrated my 16th birthday, but I couldn't recall much. Anyone could tell me, please?? Hate it when the memories are hanging just outside the edge the memories.

  • Form 5, 17th
That was the last year for us to be in high school. Since the beginning of the year, I kept telling myself to appreciate every moment with all my dearest friends. That year, my friends had organised a birthday party for me at the beach! I still remembered ChuiPing, Zyrith and I cut the chocolate cake baked by Syquina, helped by YanPing and YenLeen. That was indeed unforgettable! We were cycling, fooling around, throwing people into the sea LOL!! This year I've received the biggest bear bear that I've ever had from Yih Wey and Yi Ru; and finally my Lim Xiu Xiu found her boyfriend, thx to Jeff, YuanZhen, a puzzle from a senior, then 2 pillows and also an original handmade birthday card from Hui Shin:) ( sorry if I've missed out anything~~)

  • 18th birthday
As I was in PLKN, well, no choice, my birthday has fallen on the same way with the competition of "crossing obstacles"(I've forgotten how we called that.) So, I've actually fallen into pools twice in the competition! Happy birthday! Surprisingly, during the weekend of the same week, my friends came along with my parents to visit me!! Here came Yan Ping, Chui Ping, Syquina, Yen Leen and Rafidah! I was really very surprised!! and of course damn happy!! This tine is not an exception, we sang the birthday song, cut the cake, and had a good meal. I still remember what were my presents(how could I forget, huh YanPing^^ and I'm actually brought one with me here this year in France^^) and the cheese cake baked by Syquina. I was really touched! Imagine that they came along for hours just to give me a surprise:) I love you girls! Really!!

  • 19th birthday
My 1st birthday in France. The dearest Angoumoisins have celebrated my birthday with me:) And I've actually got an original french version of Monopoly as my present^^ and we immediately had a couple rounds on it:) and also a perfume. Far away from homeland, alone at a foreign country, it's hard to not think about the family when it comes to such special day, but luckily I have a group of nice friend willing to celebrate my birthday :) Thankyou!!

  • 20th birthday

This year is different! I've celebrated two times!! Thankyou Hoong Nee for preparing dinner for me:) It was really tasty^^ and a birthday cake!! and Haagen Daaz! and egg!! I was really touched that you remembered what I've told you, and of course your heartfelt letter(lol, well, which then made me look at it pensively) I'm really very happy that we've spent time together:) Later, my cofillote, Suzanne has organised a surprise party for me:) Together with others, we went to Thomas's house. Everything was normally, until the light went off the here came a cake with 20 candles on it!! Even though there were signs before that made me prepared for a surprise, but still, I couldn't help myself, but kept smiling!! For the 1st time, I've sang the birthday song in French:) And I've a french novel and a french comic as my presents! LOL! I need to indeed improve my French^^


And this year, my friend made me realised that 24th February, it is not just my birthdays, but also the date when my mother was suffering to give birth to me:) That's an important date for her too!!Thankyou mum and dad for bringing me to this world:).
For always, I received wishes from my family, and this year too!! and I know there would be no exception for always! I miss my family and also my dearest friend back in Malaysia:)
Since year, I have a wish reserved as my birthday wish, and this year too! And I guess my wishes have somehow came true:)

Thankyou again for all the wishes!
I love you, dad, mum, brother, and sister!

No comments: