Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday Wishes on Facebook

Yesterday, I've turned into 20.

I've received a lot of wishes on Facebook, from my primary school friends, secondary school friends, friends from XueJi, PLKN's friends, HELP's friends, and JPA's friends and friends I know in France, and also unknown people><

I'm happy that people's wishing me, especially from those who wished me sincerely.

I am happy and at the same time sad, especially those who can wish me directly but has chosen just to write on the wall. Even when we meet, il n'y a rien qui sort...(for Jeff: nothing's coming out, means he/she didn't say anything^^) Today's technology, has increased the commodity to contact others , but is the sincerity going proportionally with it?

While I was replying the wishes, many thoughts have passed through my mind. Some are positive, some are negative.
Well, I should say something positive now.
While I was replying the wishes, I admit that for a few, I said "Thankyou!" for the sake of saying "thankyou", but I've at least put some effort to do so. So, I suddenly understood that, "At least they've chosen to wish you Happy Birthday, even though they might not really remember your birthday, but when they see the notification on facebook, they've chosen to come to my wall and wished me, they've put some effort on it, and I should appreciate that!"

Our perspectives have a direct effect on our mood. Happy or sad, it's always us to choose. Happy or sad, the time is "ticking" away. So, why don't think positively?

Later, I was feeling "more lightly and easily" while replying them:)

No comments: