Sunday, May 22, 2011

Untitled

It's so hard to say no.

Pisces, always indecisive. This is depriving my peace of my heart. Even though sometimes I'm quite sure what I want, but I don't decide until the last moment. I have so many worries and concerns. Mostly, I scared people will get hurt and I want things to be perfect, well planned, everything goes smoothly, on the track. I can't give a firm answer until I know for sure everything's gonna be fine. And so sometimes when people ask me if I'm agreed or not, especially when it's a group work, I seemed lost to give an answer, but I am actually thinking, and so I answer ambiguously because I feel the tension that people's waiting for my answer. But at the end, it turns out they are not being confident with my answer.

So now I want to change this bad attitude. Despite people is waiting for me, I want to take my time to consider and analyse things properly before giving out my opinions, let their waiting time be worthy rather then giving the impression that I'm not contributing.

This is out of topic from what I wanted to say initially, but never mind...

No comments: