Wednesday, June 30, 2010

M'sia I'm coming!! hahaha

3rd post tonight..haha!! Can't help it, too much stuff in my mind now..

My class will end next friday, so even though teachers are teaching important things, and I don't understand, but I am too lazy to study them n understand them now.

Plus, later I have many stuffs to do:

8/7 BBQ at villa (last BBQ with my friends a.k.a angoumoisins....)

13/7 Say goodbye to my apartment...n La Sit

15/7 Go to Rennes, my new city^^

16/7 Visit my new university ENSCR

maybe will shop a bit during the sales..hehe

20/7 Take plane go back to Malaysia lo!! Wowhow!! hahaa!!

21/7 Reache m'sia happily..hahahaha

I got so many things to do in M'sia. Spend time with my family and friends, of coz!! n Angie too^^ wanna eat this and that, go here and there, do lotza things...1 month, enough ma??



BUT, I need to settle some problems 1st. Set things with UPS, make sure I can safely send and receive my stufffs in Rennes, go to CAF n make sure I can still receive my money, change the address with my bank, and SFR and national geography also, stop the EDF..walau! so many things to do before going back to m'sia...gambateh lo^^

2 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

Baby, please come bek, oh yeah yeah yeah~~~

Xuan said...

haha!! very soon lo^^