Friday, April 23, 2010

My 60th Post

It has been almost 1 month that I didn't update my blog...what's new now??

So I have chosen my choices of my future universities :
a) ENSC Rennes
b) INSA Rouen
c) INSA Toulouse

Of coz, I hope that I could get my 1st choise, ENSC Rennes. But, it's hard to get in there, so most probably would get into INSA Rouen. Anyway, those 3 are not bad...my destiny is really in people's hand now...

Besides, I visited Amsterdam and Brussels with my sister and her boyfriend, Siang's.
It was indeed a wonderful trip!! Relaxing, calm, and I learnt many new things.

Do you know that thousands of people in Amsterdam live in boats on the rivers? Amazing, isn't??!!

And of course, I've passed a precious moment with my sis.
Amsterdam(exclu the city, refering the villages around ^^) is beautiful!!
If I have extra time and money, I'll make another visit!



At Zaanse Schans, see the river? see the windmill?



At Keukenhof garden, where the seduction of the flowers are spreading around.



A little boy, sitting inside the famous wooden shoes, wondering if one day, he could fit in..^^

No comments: