Saturday, February 20, 2010

Proudly present...!!^^

Finally!!
After using 3 nights' time, my 2nd video has born..!!

The theme is, my top 10 favorite love songs (till now), and they are all sang by 2^^

From choosing the songs, downloading the videos, changing the format, downloading the converter( illegally..hehe), cutting the videos, arranging them, publishing them etc etc etc......

Woah! Really used up lotza lotza my time.

Plus the Windows Movie Maker, I don't know why, was not working properly at the end, making me have to change to to use Windows Live Movie Maker, have to re-edit..haih...and the quality is not that good..

But never mind la...finally!!^^

Damn happy now!! Lalalala~~~

Enjoy la guys!!^^


  1. 光良 ft 江美琪 - 对你有感觉
  2. 古巨基 ft 梁咏琪 - 许愿
  3. 吴宗宪 ft 温岚 - 屋顶
  4. Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat - Lucky
  5. 光良 ft 梁静如 - 只能这样抱着你
  6. 光良 ft 卫兰 - 童梦
  7. 阿Ben ft 顺子 - 我心动了
  8. Boys like Girls ft Taylor Swift - Two is Better than One
  9. 品冠 ft 梁静如 - K 歌情人
  10. 阿信 ft 叮当 - 走火入魔

I choose 对你有感觉to be the 1st on because of the lyrics...for me, it is so meaningful.^^
And the melody, every song is so nice!! (suitable for my taste of songs..haha)
At the end, I realised that there are 3 Michale's songs!
I swear that there was no previous arrangement for that...


^^ hope one day I also can sing any of these with another lo^^ haha


Ohya, my dream while I was small was to become a singer..haha
(no connection at all =.=")

Too happy my video is done!!^^
Nitez!! :P
>.<

No comments: