Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My 18th Year

Finally, today is my final day of my 18th year...

What I have done during this year?
February (from 24th)

  • passed my birthday during National Service, and fell into the lake 2 time on that day
  • Syquina, Yanping, Yenleen, Chuiping and Rafidah came to visit me in camp to celebrate my birthday, and my parents too! of course! was very happy^^ thx girls!
March

  • released from NS
  • got my SPM result, started to apply this and that
  • entered HELP, got to know many kind and nice friends^^
April

  • ended my study life in HELP and student life in KL
  • went to INTEC, Shah Alam (boring place)
  • got to know the friends who will accompany for these 6 years
  • bought my 1st baju kurung
May

  • learned my 1st french word "Bonjour!"
  • learned my 1st french phrase "Ca va?" (lol)
  • busy preparing my luggage
  • had farewell with my dearest secondary school's friends and also my HELP's friends
  • had my 1st time hanging in Midvalley till almost midnight with my friends
June

  • stepped foot in France, got disappointing by the old style of architecture(now only know French people like to preserve old buildings, they love it! not a bad thing, actually)
  • saw many new things, learned a lot of interesting thing..
  • cooked for the 1st time
  • picnic under the hot sun during afternoon! (will never do that again)
  • talked with French in English, was so hard to communicate with them
July

  • the seniors went back to M'sia, envied them
  • visited Paris and also the marching ceremony on 14th July for their National Day (never did that in M'sia)
August

  • realized that the summer could be so HOT!!
  • tried to eavesdropping the people while they were talking, but never success (my french is too bad d..haha)
September

  • celebrated Hari Raya with my friends at Angouleme for the 1st time
  • started to miss home...:(
  • cut my finger...aiyo!
  • wishing to have my scientific class started (french class sometimes is boring...)
  • started to fall in love with french patisserie..yummy!!^^
October

  • visited Marseille, Nice and Monacco (wish to go back to Nice again^^)
  • my sis came to visit me^^finally we met after 2 years...
  • prepared flan as her birthday cake, but..was not successful :( sorry~~
  • we walked around Angouleme and we visited Bordeaux^^(love the moment!!)
November

  • my parents and my sis came^^
  • realized that autumn could be so COLD!
  • my mum caught flew but my dad was ça va, my sis? no need to talk about her la..stayed in a place 2 times colder then Angouleme, not a problem for her^^
  • got beaten by a donkey..ouch!!
  • tasted wine...bitter! (but now ok d^^)
  • went to a distillery to see the "making of..." wine..lol~~
  • got a lil bit drunk after drinking one glass of Pineau with high speed (lol~~thought it's a vector)
December

  • went to London, love the night view~~
  • went to Sheffield, had a very good time with my sis and Siang's
  • hope the time could stay at the moment while we were talking~~^^
  • passed my 31th Dec with her and her housemates
  • drank cocktail for the 1st time...it was nice!!
January

  • went to the International Festival of Comics ( saw the original piece of One Piece)
  • was not so excited, though~
  • took part in a drawing competition for children..lol~~
  • went to ski at Pyrenees, realized that skiing is so HARD!! (for me la..others could ski at black piste(highest level), so geng!!)
  • whole body was painful for 3 days ( 2nd suffer after the Xueji camp..lol~~)
February (till 23th)

  • went to a museum of Cognac (ohya, for those who love wines, Angouleme is a region where Cognac is highly cultivated, in fact here is the origin)
  • went to La Rochelle to celebrate Chinese New Year
  • realized how much I love talking when I want..lol~~
  • started to really worry about my future university, what if my result is not good enough?? haih~~
  • realized how he acts recently...
Basically, I've passed my 80% of my 18th year in France...
France a France, I need to stay with you for another 5 years..will u let me to have a good result?? (lol~~suddenly talk about this, not related also..haha)^^

Hope tomorrow will be a better day! Hope my family will be happy as always!! Hope my friends will be happy too!!!

Nitez~~^^

No comments: