Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To My Friend....

I have a very good friend.
She has a blog.
Her posts are emotional.
Through her posts, I know that,
she cries, she is sad, she is being depressed, and she is angry.
Her songs sound sad.
The image at her blog has a emotional phrase.

People leave comments.
People encourage her.
She didn't share her problems, at least not in public...

Her blog is the place where she releases herself.
I guess she only writes a post when she's not feeling right.
I hope so actually
So that means she is fine at the other moments.
I also hope ,
that after she writes her post, she will feel better, will feel the best.

She is that kind of girl:
"If I tell people, they will feel sad also..."
She is that kind of girl:
"Just leave me alone..."
But,
I believe she prefers a listener, she prefers someone can share with her.
I believe too,
that she is tough, outside and inside
Perhaps she needs an outsider's force to give her more strength.

I don't know what to do,
every time after I read her posts,
but hope that the time will heel her pains.

I don't know what to write,
at the comments box,
but hope that she will accept the encouragements with the heart open freely.

I don't know what else to say now,
but just hope that
after she reads this,
she will think more positively,
she will be more optimist,
she won't think that I wanna forbid her from expressing her feelings.
and,
she will be fine, and wont get mad...

Take care! and promise that you'll be fine and good, physically and emotionally...

9 comments:

PinG said...

Thank you!!
Really thank you very much...
Alto it may sounds like just a simple tq...
就像卫斯理所说的,
人类的词汇真的很贫乏...
除了谢谢,
我想不到更好的词汇来表达了...

Anonymous said...

人就是酱屁的啦。。。 我明天十一点放学哦。。。 开心叻。。。。 我要吃麦当劳。。。很废吧。。。 我们就是废咯

Xuan said...

^^ i din do anything concrete actually...just hope that u will be really fine...
but the anonymous..is that your fren??

PinG said...

See the way de person write cn guess is jeff le lo.. He so fei de la... =.=

Xuan said...

serious?? haha!! i shouldn't allow the anonymous to leave comments here....

PinG said...

Haha... I guess so la.. Mb u cn ask him c... XD

Anonymous said...

of course it's me lah... not a simple anonymous with an amazingly high command of chinese. u think ordinary can type like that meh... i just lazy to sign in lah

Sukee said...

ping jia you!!!! that jeff ah. he spamming with fei things in all place. huixuan must becareful.

PinG said...

Ahaha... he mmg lk tat de lo...