Friday, July 31, 2009

We've been followed!!

My friends and I were buying bread at a shop, then, we went to kebab shop to buy kebab. And I accidently knocked into a lady, like always, a clumsy girl, I am.

While we were waiting for our kebab, we sat down and talked for, quite some time, 15 minutes, I guess. I realised that the lady was with her friend, and they were just sitting behind us.

After we payed for our kebab, we were about to get out. At that moment, I realised that the two ladies were about to leave also, and there was a strange thing, they didn't buy anything in the kebab shop, but they sat down and talk for 15 min also!!

I told my friends, and they also realised that. Then, I simply made a joke, "I think they are following us."

Sandra was kinda shocked, and she said," I think so too! What should we do now? Should we go one round in city first?"

I wasn't sure, and thougt that maybe we thought too much. Perhaps they wanted to do the same things also.

So we decided to make an experiment. We went into Franquin Espace, which is kinda like a tourism centre, and simply took some brochures. Weird thing was, the ladies came in too!!

Then, we quickly went out from the centre, and they followed also. That means, they just entered and did nothing inside. That was impossible! No people would enter a building without any objectives!

When the reached the bus stop, which is known as Franquin also, bus number 6, which is the bus that can send us back home, was already reached.

Now, there was another problem. Should we take the bus or not? What if they followed us back home?

"So now what to do?" said Dayang.
"We took the bus, but if they still followed us, they came down from the bus immediately, "said Sandra.
"We see first, if they took the bus, then we stayed here. But if they didn't, then we took the bus," I said.

When the queue was almost clear, I realised that the ladies were still sitting on the bench. So we took the bus.

But! One of the lady was following just behind me, and she entered the bus also!

When we were still thinking what to do, she went down to find her, who was still outside the bus.

"What happened?" I said.
"Just now I heard she asked her friend be quick, but then her friend was still there. I think maybe she didn't have bus card or money. So, she didn't enter." said Dayang.
"Perhaps."
"So scary la!! Why they followed us??" said Sandra.
"Yea! I also don't understand. But they were really following us! I saw her starring at us when she came down from the bus." said Dayang.
" Really?? Har~~but why they want to follow us??"

That's the question that remained...

What a day!

5 comments:

PinG said...

Omg~~ How cum... Mb jz bcoz u knocked into tat lady?? >.<

Xuan said...

i dunno le...so spoky, but interesting le..ahaha...

PinG said...

LOL... Nw say interesting la... During tat moment kia dao ban si hor? >.<

Xuan said...

haha...ppl is like that de ma...:P

Weng said...

Nice written essay :)