Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Little Home In Angouleme^^

After the seniors have moved out, I've spent some time to redecorate my room. I still remember the day that sandra and I cleaned the house till 5am!!!
Woah! I really don't understand why I have such passion to clean the house...ahaha!
Now, if you ask me to do it again, I don't think that I will.
So, if anyone dares to dirty up my house, I'll knock his/her head!!
Ngekngek!! :P

Let's see some photos of my lovely house...
My bathroom...with pink colour...ahaha!! kinda funny actually...

This is my living room..nice le!! But then the sofa might not be at this place later...its a complicated situation...


My kitchen...clean and nice....thanks to Sandra to clean it


Different view for the living room..saw the clock?? Nice le...

My bed...every night sleep with the panda...ahaha!!

My "study-side"...saw the world map?? wanna improve my geography also...

4 comments:

PinG said...

Yii~~ So nice oh...
V exchange room cn ar?
My room so messy.. haha!!

Xuan said...

ahaha!!
u have no idea how long i took to tidy up the house...
ur room messy meh?
i dun think so...must have lotza decoration in your room...with yanping's stlye...^^

PinG said...

Lol... wat u mean by yanping's style leh? my room reli vy messy leh... din even decorate it la.. so lazi.. haha!

Xuan said...

haha!!
later sure you will one..i know you..till one day u can't stand