Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Living in France

This is my 3rd week staying in France...to be exact, it's Angouleme. Life's better than what I thought, at least I have seniors and friends around me. Feel so lucky. I don't understand why I deserve it. Thanks to my previous life, that's what we call karma, I guess.

Anyway, I need to pick the French first, if not, my life will have lotza disaster. Its like i'm mute and I can't say anything to the people around me. I don't want that. So I need to talk more, but to whom? The teachers only, maybe, but I can't even compose a correct sentece, besides what we learn everyday..."Vous vous appelez comment??"

I learn to cook here, which is so surprising!! Cause I thought i'll never cook for my whole life, ahaha, which is a foolish thought. Just now, I cooked the dinner for my senior and friend, but sad that my another senior didn't taste it as she was not in, tomorrow only she'll be back.

My seniors are so kind. I still remember the phrase, "The seniors in France are all very kind. If you need something, and if they can help you, they will fulfill your wishes just like in fairy tales." I love this phrase!!! J'adore beaucoup la phrase!!

Soon, my seniors will leave me and my friends. What will happen if we stay under the same roof? Will it be as easy as how my life with my seniors?? Everything has to do with a partner. Will our relationships still be okay as we'll face many living problems between us?? Will we become like our seniors now? One day, when I already become a senior, will I be as kind as my senior?

Its another peaceful night in angouleme, making one to have lotza thoughts inside the mind, making one to stare at the stars through the window, making me to think of my life now....

C'est ma vie, et j'adore ma vie...

2 comments:

syquina said...

I MISS U SO MUCH WEYYYY!!!

Xuan said...

i miss u too!!
so that i'm not in PD's life d...how;s ur trip in makkah??
tell me more in email k??
muaks!:P