Sunday, June 21, 2009

Living in France 2

I just read my senior, Farah's blog.

I suddenly realised that, no matter how happy the person looks, no matter how loud the person laughs with you, there'll always be another side, the sentimental side of that person.

Like my senior, she always laughs and jokes with us, but after I read her blog, she is really missing her mum, her kampung, worrying about the studies, the health, the living problems. That's life, plus there are no family and your loved ones beside you.

I feel that my seniors are all strong, strong in facing their own lifes.

I wonder if I can be like them, if I can take god care of myself.

But I know I musn't let my parents to worry about me, and I understand that, no matter what happen, my family will always support me, there's no need for me to feel scared or feel alone.

Je vais fare tout mon possible pour faire a les problemes dans ma vie...
Bonne chance!

No comments: