Sunday, May 24, 2009

Things to Do

I'll depart to France next time. Time flies, and now, I have to appreciate every moment with my family and friends. But, I have a lot of things to do, and this is my list:

  1. Pack my things to bring over to France. Of course
  2. To get a treatment for my hair. Its essential, since I'm not sure how much will it cost in a saloon over there.
  3. Go to school and say goodbye to my teachers.
  4. Go to Agro Bank to close my account.
  5. Tidy up my bedroom. Give a nice place for my bearbear on my bed
  6. Download movies, songs, series as much as I can as I'm not sure if I can download illegally over there.
  7. Work on my blog. Plan so many things to write. Like play a song, record it and post it. Like share my recently favorite songs.
  8. To meet some of my friends for the last time, if I still have the chance.
  9. Get a nail cut for my fingers and toes.
  10. Learn to cook. Cause I need to cook over there. But lazy to learn la...

These are all that I can think about right now. Most of it take a long time, hopefully I can get them all done by this friday...and enjoy the time

No comments: