Saturday, May 30, 2009

Days in My Life

Most Embarrassing Day

Date: 23 May 2009
Location: Terminal 1, Seremban
Characters: HuiShin, YanPing, Me

We reached Terminal 1 at about 10am, waiting for Keen Zai to pick us up to Jusco, as we booked the k box in Greenbox at 10am. But, Keen Zai was not there yet. Then, I spotted Keeen Zai's car, so we quickly walked to the car. I remembered HuiShin went to the front seat, while YanPing and I went to the back right and left seat respectively. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. But then he unlocked it, so I could open. Then, only I realised that, the driver was not Keen Zai, but a lady!! My gosh! I quickly said sorry, closed the door, and ran away. Then we laughed, and laughed, and laughed. HuiShin even knocked on the window, trying to ask to unlock the door. The worst thing was, the lady didn't drive away. We had to hide behind the wall, because it was so embarrasing! I wonder why the lady opened the door, and what would she think about 3 little girl...

Luckiest Day

Date : 29 May 2009
Location : Damansara

I was on my way to HELP university College to meet up my friends. While I was waiting for U82 rapid KL, a lady gave me a rapid ticket for free!! Wow! That made me having two free rides on rapid that day. So , I was thinking, maybe next time, if I have the chance again, I can give my ticket to another person who needs it. And I've learnt a lesson, those that we don't want, might be very important for the others. Plus, that day, I didn't need to wait very long for any public transport! So good!! Forgot to add this first time. Now, editing it. That day, after the gathering, I had to take the rapid from the bus stop near the KPD, and to reach KPD, I need to take HELP's bus. So, I'd decided to take a risk, which was to take a free ride in HELP's bus without a student ID of HELP. haha!! My heart was so beating so fast, thinking what if they check and found I was actually not a student of HELP, what should I answer and what would happen to me...but luckily, after all the heart beating, I reached KPD safely!!! ahaha..phew!!! So exciting!!

Funniest Day

Date: 30 May 2009(my mum's birthday, by the way)
Location: My room

I was dreaming. In my dream, I was a story teller. And the story was about a fight between a teacher and a student for a girl. I must said that I was excited in my dream, especially the peak of the story. So, I shouted it out loud, in real life, "My friends, let's go!" haha!!! After years I didn't talk in my dreams, my mum just happened to be there while I yelled. hahaha!!!

By the way, happy birthday, mum!!

5 comments:

PinG said...

Lolz!!~~
Mb de lady thk tat,
3 little gals hu lost ady wan cal for help!
haha...

Xuan said...

can't stop laughing when thinking about the face of that lady when she saw me wanna enter her car!!
she looked so shocked! i guess i was too!!
haha

PinG said...

haha... 18 years old liao stil did tis kind of xia suey thing.. lol...
aiyo, acly tat tim i duno wat happened lo.. coz wen i wana open de door, hs push me n start running away jor... haha! i din even c de lady la.. cnt c her super shocked face.. haha...

Xuan said...

then u must be super blur tat time..dunno wat's happening...ahahaha....

PinG said...

yala... haha!
reli swt la.. damn funny...