Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I realise that i like to bla bla bla a lot on my blog, and sorry for those who read my blog, got to read all those meaningless bla bla bla written in my style (not a proper english or rojak)

And it has been a long time i didn't bla about my exams n all,  but i did it alot in real life actually. but now i wanna talk bout it here now.

I really hate making careless mistakes, cause they are the stupidiest mistakes for me, and i did a lot of them in my entire student life. Worse, when it will influence directly the results. Worse, when the prof looks only the results without checking your steps. Today, i did several =.= gek sim!!! more gek sim than normally cause i did crack my head to find out the method to answer the question but mistakes while doing calculations~just hope the prof wont be so heartless, will give marks for my steps as well la.

haih, whatever la, many exams to go. jia you!

No comments: