Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Recently, I overindulge myself, keep letting myself to sink into unnecessary thoughts and inexplicable sentiments while I've lots of other much more important stuffs to do, like my exams. I couldn't concentrate on my studies and my mind keeps flying everywhere but into my notes. Today, I passed an exam, and it was not satisfying. Next week, I have another one to go, yet, I haven't start revising, and in the class, I didn't understand much, and remembered even lesser. Today, I had my lesson, yet, the heart-break-feeling after a badly done exam is no more with me. Is it because I care less about my studies or I'm used to it or I've learnt to let go? 

After a very short break later, I'll have my exam week. A part of me wishes that everything will come faster so end sooner, but another part of me wishes otherwise. I am not yet ready for the exams! Besides, when the exams end, it means that I'll be leaving this city, my fellow classmates and my dear friends. I feel sad even when I'm just thinking about that, haih, still haven't master the skill despite of numerous experiences. But, it's ok, time heals, and memories keep me warm and make me smile. :)

Alright, I should go back on my studies. I need no more lessons!

1 comment:

PinG said...

Gah yao study ah!