Monday, October 31, 2011

爱情公寓

Recently I'm addicted to one China series : 爱情公寓 Ipartment.

I've finished watching season 1 and season 2, the third season will be aired next year, normally, and I'm so looking forward to it!! Honestly, this series is similar to FRIENDS, but it's still very funny and interesting to watch:)

This is the theme song for the first 2 seasons:我的未来式


The original singer is 郭采洁,but the theme song was actually sang again by the director's wife~~陈每文.(@.@ who??)
Anyway, during these days, this song's melody keep wandering around in my head, just can't get rid of it! So I've made a piano cover for it, but the sound quality is~~haih~~:(

Besides, this is the 3rd season's theme song:爱情公寓



I hope 婉瑜will come back in this new season, and she'll be the main character again but not just one co-star like how the rumors spread. And I hope 曾小贤 and 胡一菲 will finally become a couple after crossing each other's hands so many times, as well as 吕子乔 and 陈美嘉 too.

Recently the China series are so hitto, 步步惊心 is also very famous! But I have no more time...holidays will end soon in 3 days time! And I have lots of homework and next week will have 2 tests~~ Worst thing is that I haven't neither start revising nor doing my homework~~

No comments: