Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Imagine new lonely life

Just got a news from my future classmates. He will be staying in the residence gay lussac, which is different from my residence. Haih~ even though I already knew that this would happen, but still when I was confirmed, I was still filling dissapointed and sad.

That meeans, I will need to walk to school and walk back homw alone everyday! and when i got problems with my study, it wouldn't be easy to discuss with him already. But actually, the true problem is that during winter, it will be dark and cold, and I'll be walking all alone on the streets with a small torchlight...Oh! Imagaine that!

Haih..what to do. That's life. I bet many of my friends or my seniors were living like future-me for years already over there. This is part of my challenges that I gotta face. Be brave!

You can geh!! Jia you!

No comments: