Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My New Goal!

Recently, I am troubled by how to choose the university or rather "ecole" later.

Planning to study chemical engineering, then further in formulations. Since in France, there's a special system for chemical engineering, called "Cycle Gay Lussac", it should be the best way for me.

But, I am worried that I wouldn't cope well my study later in grande ecole, (as the standard is super high!!) and if I couldn't cope, I have to go to IUT and start all over again, and waste 1 year in France. Which means, I have to stay far away from my beloved PD for one more year....:( I don't want that...

According to my senior A, who's currently studying under Lussac (but different ecole that I wanna choose), he feels that maths and mechanic are little bit hard for him now. But, according to senior B, he is enjoying himself there. His average mark during preparation was 12,25/20 while mine, till now, its 14/20, already!! Later after many tests, my average will become how much?? Couldn't imagine that..

So now what??

If another 2 routes, I have to study more about physics and most probably biology, (which is boring~~). I never wanted that.

And the last route, is to study at IUT. In fact, I can straight away study chemical engineering there, so no need to study too much those boring subjects (eg. bio ^^) and it's not that risky as compared to route number 1.

But, I still wanna get a try at Lussac, and go to Rennes.

So, what should I do now??

  1. Study well now. Let my base in french and science subjects as strong as the Eifel Tower!
  2. Fight for my dreams!! And let them become true!!
  3. Stop thinking nonsense! Think positively!
  4. Get more infos about those ecoles. Make the best choice for myself.
  5. Have a equilibrium life style. Never be a nerd!

Voila!!

2 comments:

Christine tc. said...

No need to worry, fren... Just do ur bez can ady... Result is nt the most important thing,they'll consider ur attitude too.... Gambate and wish u all the bez ^^

Yi Ru said...

Hey girl...Dont worry, everythings will be fine..I'm sure you can do it! Wish you all the best!