Sunday, September 13, 2009

:(

I'm just a little girl, who needs family and friends.

I miss my life, which was carefree and happy.
I miss my life, which was fulfilled with humanity and love.
I miss my life, which was much more easier than now.

I know we have to grow up, to learn to face the problems in our life.
I know we have to grow up, to make ourselves be tougher.

But now, I'm sick of facing the laptop everyday.
I'm sick of facing the 4 walls everyday.
I'm sick of my life circle is smaller now.
Why?

That's not the one that I want.

I want my friends, I want my family, I want the life that I had before.

I just want that..not much more.

But its so hard, and it can never be true...

2 comments:

jeff said...

i felt the same as u when i first came to intec... but luckily i can go home everyweek. be happy, don't stress... 7 years to go... i also 7 years to go

Sukee said...

i knew that feeling too. TT
hui xuan jia you okay!!! you can do it.