Sunday, April 12, 2009

My 17 Years

1991
  • forced to come to this world on 24th Feb
1992
  • learned to walk
  • had my first bearbear, XiuXiu
1993
  • had a mini car to bang everywhere in my house
1994
  • had a 4-wheels mini bicycle, cycled in my house garden
1995
  • had my 1st day in kindergarten, near Jalan Lama
  • hung out most of my time in my aunt's house with my cousin brother
  • always lost to him in playing clay
  • took 2 cats from outside into my aunt's house and got scolded
1996
  • changed to another kindergarten
  • had tuition in my own house, taught by my mum
  • sis and bro made my wore"zhi ku", looked like mini Aladdin
1997
  • had my last year of kindergarten in Mrs Rozario
  • met Chuiping, but we didn't talk much, because she didn't know Chinese that time and my English wasn't good
  • get scolded by Mrs Rozario because talked too much, didn't tell dad and mum, but actually they knew(years later only I know they knew)
  • had my very 1st piano lesson
1998
  • had my first day in SJK (C) Chung Hwa PD
  • suddenly became the class monitor with YuanZhen
  • tried out some competitions, didn't know why, teacher asked me to do so, so I followed
  • fought with Liesiah all the time, it was so childish
  • changed piano teacher to Miss Heng
  • had an injection in school, fainted. Phobia since then.
1999
  • had a very good friend called SiewHui
  • cried when teacher tried to separate us, at last, teacher didn't change our places
  • always played snake puzzle with YuinXing under the desk
2000
  • became a prefect with most of my friends
  • played together when on duty
  • didn't understand why we(3P) always fought with 3M
  • represented the school for a singing competition but lost, phobia to stand on stage to sing since then, but now I''m recovered
  • won a bicycle in a Maths competition, bro taught me to cycle
  • sis helped in an Art homework. That piece of art ended up hanging in the class with honored, with my name on it
  • had PTS, but failed
2001
  • fought with Liesiah again, this time, our class teacher,Pn Wong interuppted
  • less talking between us since then
  • started to hang out in friends' house
  • HuiXian from Sarawak joined us, now she's in Singapore
2002
  • started to take part in public speaking competitions and loved it
2003
  • last year in primary, had my UPSR
  • played a lot when duty, but teacher never cared
  • hung out in a small garden, we called it as "The Place"
  • got closer with HuiShin, talked alot, always got scolded(she, not me)
  • sis went to study in KL, less pillow talking
2004
  • first day in STPD
  • separated with some of my friends, sad
  • knew many new friends, happy
  • my ears were pain when the teachers were talking in English and BM
  • was ok later
  • suddenly became a prefect
2005
  • sat with Yenleen, last row
  • got closer with Yanping, didn't remember why
  • she scared me in class, and I yelled, so xiasui
  • slept in class for the very 1st time
  • first lesson for my Chinese flute
  • involved back in public speaking competitions after 1 year
2006
  • had my PMR
  • sat with BoonChin, she is now in Seremban 2
  • got closer with Chuiping, talked a lot in tuition, got scolded every time(she, not me)haha
  • and Yenleen too, poor girls~~
  • HuiShin joined us again
  • had a surprise party for my birthday in school
  • stopped my Chinese flute lesson. Grade 2 only.
  • learned my Pre-Diploma for piano in Rasah Jaya. Travelling every sat. Tired.
  • Chuiping went to Italy for student exchange program
  • only plucked all my milk teeth because too afraid of the horrible dentist
  • had a cat, but died after a few months
  • learned to swim, but still not very good
2007
  • Chuiping came back
  • sis went to UK, leaving me with my bearbears in a small room. No more pillow talking.
  • got myself involved in cocuricular activities, to search happiness, and marks
  • had a great time with my friends in school, in tuitions, and hung out alot
  • became a Young Journalist for Sin Chew Jit Poh, but not a good member
  • loved St John Ambulance and Chinese Society
  • stopped my piano lesson after I failed in my Pre-Diploma. Grade 8 only, in the end.
  • got closer with Syquina, sat together with her and Yenleen in tuitions
  • suddenly almost half of the class became prefect
  • same group with YiRu in prefect. She was the faci while I was the leader. Damn happy.(Later only I know, Syquina did something with it)
  • Angie appeared in my life.
2008
  • last year in STPD, had my SPM
  • got closer with Rafidah, always find her and talk
  • each 5A10 students became very close to each other.
  • Alvin, Rf, Sy, Zy, In, Syafiq, MingXiao, Yl, Me, Lydia, Devina, Chuiping ,Zeeyee, Zi, Lim, Jeff, YuanZhen, Joanne, Aneshaa, Zinmin, Zheyuan, Szeling, ChianRou, Ava, Huayung, Yibei, Ck, Shine, HwaJun, WeiSheng, HuiShin, Sukee, Yanping, Laiyee, Caoyuan, Huaishin
  • had my birthday party on the beach near Seaview
  • got my driving license, 1st dream came true(to get a driving license before SPM was my dream since I was small)
  • was busy studying at the end of year, lotza exams and test
  • still had a great time ever
  • 1st blood donation in my life. Scary but exciting. Failed to donate because I laughed too much.
  • being informed with the word "Tahniah" that I was selected for NS
  • Zyrith cried for that as she got congratulated too!
  • had a trip with fellow friends to Genting,Sunway and Penang
  • trapped in Kem De'Bana for NS, till my 18th year
Feeling grateful for I have a great life with all my friends and family around. Whatelse can I complain??
I love you guys!!

5 comments:

Blue Warmth said...

awesome awesome post.

XD

u rock xuan.

Sukee said...

hihi...wow...u wrote everyting...nice...haha...

Xuan said...

haha
time passes so fast la

Anonymous said...

feel like crying right now..........

ah jeff
lazy to sign in

zhee~ said...

love it hui xuan.huhu.mis u.